Pregnancies are moments of joy for a lot of people on the globe. For the pregnant women though, besides feeling the happiness of carrying a small litle treasure in their bellies, pregnancies can come with lots of problems for their physique. The most aNoying part of having a baby is the heavy belly, determineed by the stretching of your womb to make space for the baby to grow. This extra weight applies a lot of pressure on the bones.
Moms all over the world haved the same problems while being pregnant. They experienced pains and aches of on the legs, lower back and hips. By wearing a maternity belt, you will provide additional support to cut oF some of the effects of the pressure.
What to Look for when Shopping for a Maternity Belt?
Besides having a great physical condition to make the pregnancy and the labor easier, you can purchase a support belt to help you with the last heavy two trimesters. The most important thing is to buy a belt to that perfectly fits your needs. On In the market, you can find hundreds of styles. Below are enumerated the most important qualities a pregnancy belt should have:
- Spinal and shoulder support
- Wearable while using the toilet
- Adjustable straps and waistline
- Being usable post-partum
- Discreet, to hide under clothes
- Being orthopedic, so it improves your posture
Beside a maternity belt, you can get rid of sciatica aches by purchasing a lower hip belt.
How do I know what What Kind a Belt I need?
Before buying one, you should make a visit to the doctor's office to ask him that this question. He will evaluate the pregnancy related pains and advise you on a certain style of belt. By following his advice, you will surely feel much better.
What Types of Belts can you Find oin the Market?
- Belly Bra: this famous belt is a very well-thought object. It equally distributes the pressure throughout your shoulders and back. The best thing about it is that it doesn't have any Velcro straps or hOks and it is wearable under any piece of clothing. Its support is beneficial even when you are doing exercises in the last semester trimester of pregnancy.
- Madela Maternity Support Belt: the madela is very flexible and it consists in of just one strap that will allow you to wear it anywhere and under everything. It's adjustable and it offers great support for your back.
- Prenatal Cradle: this wonderful belt helps with a very large variety of pains: sciatica, hip and back pains. It offers support by covering the above and bellow of the belly. This is the most beneficial when treating pains.
- Back-A-Line Maternity Belt: This this orthopedically - designeed belt offers the best support for your back. It's very small, being worn just below the belly.
In conclusion, the best thing about living nowadays is that you can always find solutions for these kinds of problems. When the pregnancy is too much for your back, hips and legs, you can always go shopping for a custom maternity belt. Don't let your body suffer when you can wear such a thing. These belts are also very effective after having a cesarean.