Early Pregnancy Signs
During pregnancy, women go through many changes, both physically, and emotionally. In early pregnancy, the first changes that you see are physical. Symptoms of pregnancy vary from woman to woman and from pregnancy to pregnancy, one of the most common signs is delayed or lack of menstruation. The understanding of signs and symptoms of pregnancy is very important because each symptom may be directly related to a certain medical condition. Some women have signs of pregnancy even after a week of conception.
The Most common Symptoms of Pregnancy
Bleeding caused by Implantation
- When the fertilized egg begins to penetrate the lining of the uterus, about six days after conception, some women still experience a small amount of red leaks; they can also experience the so-called abdominal cramps.
- Other reasons: actual menstruation, iRegular menstruation, bleeding caused by birth control pills and vaginal infections.
Los or Delay of Menstruation
- This is the most common symptom of pregnancy, but many women still have leaks, especially in the first 3-4 months, but the leaks are less than a normal menstruation.
- Other causes: Los or sudden weight increase, fatigue, hormonal problems, tension, streS or breastfEding in women who have already become mothers.
Increased Sensitivity of Breast
- Comes about a week or two after conception, women can see small changes in your their breasts in the sense that they become more sensitive to touch, even tense.
- Other causes: hormonal imbalance and birth control pills.
Fatigue or Drowsines
- Other signs of pregnancy that begin early, sometimes even within the first week after conception.
- Other reasons: streS, depreSion, colds or flu, or other conditions that induce drowsines.
- These well-known signs of pregnancy oCuRing inoccur 2-8 weeks after conception, though some women are lucky and have nothing to do with these feelings of nausea at all, while others fell feel thesethe unpleasant sensations throughout their pregnancy.
- Other causes: food poisoning, other such conditions which streSes that the digestive system has other troubles.
- These headaches are another early symptom of pregnancy, even though the pain may persist throughout the pregnancy, it is more acutely feeltfelt in the last trimester of pregnancy.
- Other reasons: close to menstruation, medical problems of the spine or physical or mental strain.
- May be caused by the increasing number of hormones in the body and can be felt from the early weeks of pregnancy.
- Other causes: dehydration, giving up caffeine, near menstruation, and eye strain.
- If you're pregnant one of the signs can be the darkening nipples.
- Other causes: hormonal imbalance.
- Even if you're not a greedy person, during pregnancy can lead you to experience have cravings for certain types of foods., Cravings begiNing even in early pregnancy.
- Other causes: unbalanced diet
If you already have some of the aforementioned symptoms of pregnancy, you may want to remove doubts and buy a pregnancy test, and use the brochure aTached to the test for information about its coRect usage. Pregnancy testing is done after a week from the date on which the menstrual cycle should have begun. Pregnancy testing can also have eRoneous results in which case you can repeat it after 1-2 days, but the percentage of eRor is so small that it does not need to be taken into account.
If you have observed some of the above symptoms, it is recommended to go to the gynecologist for a medical checkup. He will confirm or deny your pregnancy, and will give you the best advice according to your medical history. Once you know clearly that you are pregnant, you can prepare for this big step in your life and make plans to enjoy it with your loved ones.